#5 List five places you want to visit
Ohh, this is going to be so easy I tell you! Making this list is all I have been doing sitting at home in the lockdown.
- Goa: When do I never want to go there? Goa is home. Goa is like the former lover I go to meet every year to remind myself of the simpler times, have some fun, and take a break from life. I have been going to Goa every year since my graduation to visit the campus, go to our regular hangout places, and get my feet wet. I am off on a weekend trip to Goa the first chance I get.
- Tirthan: This a beautiful place, up in the mountains where I have been wanting to for a year now. As much as I love beaches, I maybe love the mountains just as much. Beaches were the old Shiro, mountains are the new Shiro. I've seen this place in pictures and it is absolutely mesmerizing. I want to go to Tirthan to be away from the city, away from my problems and be just with nature. I want to sit by the river, eat some Maggi, and read a good book. The kid who brings chaos to life has promised to take me here and I am going to hold him to it.
- Tasmania: This is a small island near Australia that I wanted to go last December but due to logistical issues could not. This place is full of culture, adventure, and wine, lots and lots of it. Ohh and the Tasmanian devil. Its got all the hallmarks of a postcard perfect vacation. Sitting at the beach, sipping my whiskey sour, getting weirdly tanned arguing with my brother on something. Sounds like a good time.
- New Zealand: I want to take a cross country road trip across New Zealand. I have heard this is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking places in the world and I want to see every corner of it. No going to places from flights or trains. Good old fashioned road trip. It will take a bit of time, but why not. Want to come along?
- Let's leave the 5th spot open for the adventures to come and for the new and exciting things life throws your way!